Stay informed of our latest news and receive 1 x quarterly newsletter.
Extra measures in connection with the Corona virus (COVID-19)
In response to the latest developments regarding the coronavirus, we have tightened our precautions.
The health and well-being of our customers and employees are paramount.
We will be open during our regular opening hours in the coming period.
We do use a number of extra measures, such as door policy and no more than three people together.
Internally we have taken measures, such as an adjusted policy regarding social distance, no shaking hands, varying coffee and lunch breaks, paper towels and disinfectant soap.
We understand that the situation differs per country and person. We follow the advice of RIVM.
What does that mean at Aquanaut?
– The office is open during regular opening hours;
– We are happy to answer all your questions by telephone or e-mail;
– For now you can contact us for preparing your boat, ramping, service, moorings, new construction, brokerage and yacht charter;
Would you like to come by? Then we adhere to the following rules:
– If you have symptoms of the flu, we ask you to stay at home;
– Please come by appointment;
– WC’s are open, showers are still closed;
You can go to your own boat if you observe the following:
– Always keep 1.5 meters distance;
– Do not stand together with more than 3 people, that applies to the entire area;
– If you come to check in for rental, we ask one person to come to the port office;
– As soon as you need service, we ask you to keep your distance from the employee who comes on board;
Our activities on the marina, yacht service, brokerage port and yacht charter will continue with these additional measures in mind.
If you have any questions about anything, please call: +31 515 41 22 53